problem possible cause action
No picture, No Sound and no front panel displaySet-Top box is not plugged into the mains or is not switched on.
Check mains connections. Press to ON/OFF button on the front of the STB.
No Picture, No Sound but the front panel shows the display.The receiver is on Standby.
Press on the power button on the Remote control to bring the Set-Top box out of standby.
No Picture, No Sound but the indication on the front panel of the Set-Top box is correct1. You are watching TV through your cable operator, Aerial connection or VCD, DVD player.
2. The AV connection are wrong.
3. The connections are right, but the TV is not connected up to external AV source [AV1, AV2 or DVD]
4. The cable connections are may be faulty [damaged, broken] or missing
1. Press the AV button on your remote.
2. Check the AV connection in the STB.
3. Check the TV's AV connection.
4.Check all your connection and consult or call us.
Irregular or bad receptionProblem with cable connections. [damaged, broken connection or wires]
1.Check all the connections and cables.
2. Contact customer service.
A blank screen comes when you choose some services.You are watching a encrypted service or program
1. Choose another service or program
2. Contact customer service
The remote works with the TV & not with my STB.1.You need to reset your remote control.
1.Press STB on your remote control to control your STB
2.Refer this guide to program your remote
The remote control does not operate.1.Your STB may be off.
2. There are no batteries or the batteries may have become flat.
Make sure you point your remote directly towards your STB and nothing is between the two.
The remote command light on your STB and on your remote control should flash each time you press a remote key. If neither light flashes, check batteries in you remote and if your STB is plugged to mains.
I have forgotten my PINCall customer care to have your PIN reset
I cannot close the electronic programme guide Press exit key on remote.
error messages on screen:
Insert your View cardThere is no View card in the card slot of your STB Insert or reinsert your viewing card.
The card holds all the information your STB needs to know about your subscription
There is a problem with your View cardYour STB cannot recognize your View card
Check if your View card is right way up and not damaged.
This program has already startedThe program has already started and you can't buy it now.
Check the listing to find when you can buy it next.
No satellite signal is being receivedYour STB is not receiving a satellite signal
Check the cables from your satellite dish are correctly plugged to your STB
A yellow envelope blinks on screenYou have received a new message from Airtel
Press the yellow key on remote to read the message
This channel is blockedYour current subscription does not include this channel
Add a top-up or upgrade your package.
To add a top-up simply SMS Add <Topup Name> to 54325. To upgrade your package call Customer Care.
UPGRADE / REFRESH STB -1. First Switch on your TV
2. Then switch on the STB (If your STB and TV has the same terminal then remove the power card wire from The back side of STB ).
3. Now after switching on the TV Switch on the STB Now it will Say “”Please Wait Initializing…”” .
Immediately press exit button twice.
4. Now quicky press 2465 from your remote.
After pressing 2465 u will see following window that will appear:
5. U will see both red and green lights on STB blinking.
6. After downloading ur stb will restarts, Now your Latest software update gets loaded in your STB and you can Enjoy with the latest software…
7. Caution: Do not switch off ur stb during the Software Download process
8. Be aware not to use any other number keys other than 2465 because this may damage ur STB.
HEAVY REFRESH ( SMS) -HR (SPACE) COSTUMER ID SEND TO 54325
BAL (SPACE) COSTUMER ID SEND TO 54325
ADD CHANNEL / PACKAGE
GET (SPACE) COSTUMER ID CHANNEL NO/ PACKAGE NAME SEND TO 54325
REMOVE CHANNEL / PACKAGE
REM (SPACE) COSTUMER ID CHANNEL NO/ PACKAGE NAME SEND TO 54325